Duomo Complex Tickets w/Reservation for Climbing the Dome w/Delivery to hotel or b&b in Florence!
Save time and book your tickets for the Duomo Complex with FlorencePass and we hand-deliver them to your hotel or bed & breakfast in Florence the evening before the day of your timed entry, so you do not have to exchange any paper voucher with tickets because you will already have them to hand to go straight to the Cathedral's square and start your visit to Baptistery, Santa Reparata excavations, Opera del Duomo Museum, Giotto's Bell-tower* and Brunelleschi's*! (*you can climb both with your ticket!)
The Duomo Complex combined ticket is valid 72 hours from the first visit!
Book your tickets with us and you'll have your personal skip-the-line reservation for climbing Brunelleschi's dome!
How to do it, step-by-step:
- select the date from the calendar for your visit to the Duomo Complex,
- insert the amount of full-price tickets required,
- insert the amount of tickets for children under 12 years of age,
- please double-check that date, entrance-time, name and amount of participants are correct,
- insert in the relative note-box name and address of the hotel/b&b where you will be staying as well as your registration name there,
- indicate in the note-box also your favourite time for your timed slot to climb Brunelleschi's dome
- check-out for payment through the safe Paypal server.
Duomo Complex full-price ticket with hand-delivery to your hotel or bed & breakfast in Florence: € 28 including hand-delivery to your hotel or BnB within Florence city and your personal reservation for climbing Brunelleschi's dome!
Duomo Complex reduced ticket for children under 12 with hand-delivery to your hotel or bed & breakfast in Florence: €10 hand-delivery.
* for children under 6 years you DO NOT NEED to buy any ticket, you may be asked to show an ID document by museum staff at the entrance.