Bargello Museum Skip the Line Reservation
Let Florencepass take care of your reservation for your visit to the impressive Bargello Museum for just 2,50 € per person.
How to do it, step-by-step:
- select date from calendar for your visit to the Bargello Museum,
- select time of your visit,
- write the name, you want us to make the reservation for,
- insert amount of participants to the visit,
- please double-check that date, entry-time, name and amount of participants,
- check-out for payment of just 2,50 € per person through the safe Paypal server.
N.B. Museum booking center in Florence is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (CET) and on Saturday from 8:30 to 12:30, so that we will be able to give you confirmation at latest on the following working day from your request.
In the rare case of ticket unavailability as of entrance time you requested we will immediately refund you of the full amount payed.
We will send you a mail from our account firstname.lastname@example.org (please add it to your safe list not to have our mail blocked by your antispam filter) confirming our reservation made on your behalf at the Bargello Museum and as attachment a voucher with your reservation code, that is the code you have to communicate necessarily to the museum ticket-office for your reserved tickets, for which then you have to pay according to the following rates.
Entrance and reservation fees to pay directly to the Bargello Museum Ticket Office:
€ 3,00 per person, to be always paid according to the amount of participants communicated (except children under 6)
Full price Ticket: € 4,00 or € 7,00 in case of a temporary art exhibition ongoing, mostly from Spring to Autumn.
Reduced price: € 2,00 or € 3,50 in case of a temporary art exhibition on going.
Eligibility for reduced/complimentary tickets (a valid ID document must be shown NECESSARILY at the museum ticket office):
- children under 6 years of age,
- citizens of any nationality under 18 (valid ID document mandatorily needed to proof age)
European Community citizens aged between 18 and 25.