Medici Chapels Skip the Line Reservation
Let Florencepass take care of your reservation for your visit to the Michelangelo's Medici Chapels in San Lorenzo Complex in Florence for just € 2,50 per person.
How to do it, step-by-step:
- select date from calendar for your visit to the Medici Chapels at Piazza Madonna degli Aldobrandini in Florence,
- select time of your visit,
- write the name, you want us to make the reservation for, with entry-time you indicated,
- insert amount of participants to the visit,
- please double-check that date, entry-time, name and amount of participants,
- check-out for payment of € 2,50 per person through the safe Paypal server.
Museum booking center in Florence is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (CET) and on Saturday from 8:30 to 12:30, so that we will be able to give you confirmation at latest on the following working day from your request.
We will send you a mail confirming our reservation made on your behalf at the Medici Chapels and as attachment a voucher with your reservation code, that is the code you have to communicate necessarily to the museum ticket-office for your reserved tickets, for which then you have to pay according to the following rates:
Entrance & Reservation Fees to pay directly at the Medici Chapels Ticket Office:
€ 3,00 per person, to be always paid according to the amount of participants communicated (except for children under 6),
Full price tickets: € 6,00
Reduced price tickets: € 3,00
N.B. Price is increased on the occasion of temporary exhibitions.
Eligibility for reduced/complimentary tickets (a valid ID document must be shown NECESSARILY at the Michelangelo's Medici Chapels Ticket Office):
- children under 6 years of age;
- children under 18 years of age of any nationality.
European Community citizens aged between 18 and 25.