Palatine Gallery at Pitti Palace Skip the Line Reservation
Let Florencepass take care of your reservation for your visit to the stunning Palatine Gallery at the Pitti Palace in Florence for just € 2,50 per person.
How to do it, step-by-step:
- select date from calendar for your visit to the Palatine Gallery at the Pitti Palace in Florence,
- select time of your visit,
- write the name, you want us to make the reservation for, with entry-time you indicated,
- insert amount of participants to the visit,
- please double-check that date, entry-time, name and amount of participants,
- check-out for payment of € 2,50 per person through the safe Paypal server.
N.B. Museum booking center in Florence is open from Monday to Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM (CET) and on Saturday from 8:30 to 12:30, so that we will be able to give you confirmation at latest on the following working day from your request.
We will send you a mail confirming our reservation made on your behalf at the Palatine Gallery and as attachment a voucher with your reservation code, that is the code you have to communicate necessarily to the Pitti Palace ticket-office for your reserved tickets, for which then you have to pay according to the rates below.
Please note that you can also a Pitti Palace & Palatine Gallery Guided Tour.
Entrance & reservation fees to pay directly to the Pitti Palace Ticket Office:
€ 3,00 per person, to be always paid according to the amount of participants communicated (except children for under 6)
Full price Ticket: € 8,50 or € 13,00 in case of a temporary art exhibition ongoing, mostly from Spring to Autumn.
Reduced price: € 4,25 or € 6,50 in case of a temporary art exhibition on going.
This ticket is also valid for the visit to the Royal Apartments and Florence Modern Art Gallery at Pitti Palace.
Please check below the eligibility for reduced/complimentary tickets (a valid ID document must be shown NECESSARILY at the Pitti Palace Museum Ticket Office).
- children under 6 years of age
- citizens of any nationality under 18 (valid ID document mandatorily required to proof age)
European Community citizens aged between 18 and 25
|For example, a EU citizen aged 70 will only pay € 3,00 as a reservation fee, while a 99 year-old person from a non EU country will pay both € 3,00 a reservation fee and a full-priced ticket.|
Exhibitions at Pitti Palace:
Until 19 May 2013 the tickets includes the entrance to the exhibition Da Boldini a De Pisis as well.
Opening hours: Tuesdays-Sundays from 8.15 am to 6.50 pm (last admission 6 pm).