Save your precious time, get inside the Cathedral of Florence without standing in the huge line, thanks to this exclusive skip-the-line tour!
Join this wonderful opportunity to learn about the splendid religious centre of Florence on an intense 1.5-hour walking tour around the most admired Florentine buildings on the Piazza del Duomo and inside the Duomo!
You will be in a small group and in the company of a professional local guide narrating arts, history and anecdots about what made people in Florence desire these monumental religious buildings and mainly about those who built them, from the genius to the humblest worker: it has been a work of men in the name of God and for eternal pride of the entire Florentine community.
- Meeting Place: Piazza di San Giovanni at corner with via de’ Cerretani outside Caffé Scudieri.
- Tour Lenght: 1.5 hours
- Starting Time: 10:00AM (much appreciated if you arrive 5-10 minutes before, thank you)
- Price: Adults (12 +) 30€ per person – Children (6-11) 20€
- Museum Ticket: Duomo Skip-the-line ticket included
- Group Size: Small Group with max 25 participants.