Early morning private 2.5-hour visit to the most important Italian religious center with extensive visit inside Baptistery and Grande Museo del Duomo and a wonderful indepth circumnavigation of Duomo’s majestic exterior.
For this private tour you can opt among following languages: English, French, German or Spanish.
Join this tour and discover the religious center of Florence in the company of your expert local guide through a fascinating visit unveiling art, history and anecdotes about major Tuscan artists of Gothic and Renaissance times.
Book this great activity and you will have a memorable indepth tour taking you to St. John’s Baptistery, with its splendid mosaics, St.Mary-of-the-Flower Cathedral, with its immense architecture and its superb Brunelleschi’s dome, Opera del Duomo Museum, with its unrivalled collection of medieval and Renaissance sculptures, including Donatello’s Magdalene and Michelangelo’s Pietà, Giotto’s belltower, a true open-air museum of sculpture.
Well, we have an additional little surprise in store for you: we will book your timed entrance for climbing the amazing Brunelleschi’s dome shortly after the end of the tour!
We reserve spaces to climb Brunelleschi’s dome TO ALL PARTICIPANTS to this private tour!
Last but not least, you can climb on your own Giotto’s belltower, too!
- Professional Florence monolingual guide
- All Piazza Duomo attractions ticket
- Timed reservation for climbing the dome on your own shortly after guided tour ends
- Earsets with 4+ participants
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher on paper or on your smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Photos allowed without flash
- Large bags, backpacks, big umbrellas must be dropped at cloakroom inside Grande Museo del Duomo.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event