Your memorable Uffizi Gallery Private Tour!
In Florence you can admire some of the most relevant art collections in the world, and the Uffizi Gallery is maybe the most important of them.
The Uffizi Gallery is definitely a must-see and is the ideal museum to visit in a very, very small group of maximum 8 people and your local, passionate guide, where to learn the evolution of Italian painting tradition.
Very attractive are also the Uffizi corridors full of ancient statues and portraits of members of the Medici family, as well as the grotesque paintings on the vaults of this magic place.
Your Uffizi guided tour begins with Cimabue and Giotto and other masterpieces of Tuscan Gothic paintings.
After that, moving through the beautiful rooms of this museum, you will follow first the Tuscan tradition with Beato Angelico, Masaccio, and Filippo Lippi and other Renaissance masters.
Later we will go on with Botticelli‘s masterpieces, including the iconic Birth of Venus, first painting on canvas in Florence.
Finally Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo, Raffaello, Bronzino, Tiziano, Tintoretto and Caravaggio!
Your guide will depart from you, accompanying you out of the museum, but you can feel free of remaining in the Uffizi Gallery on your own, maybe after a break at the spectacular panoramic terrace of Uffizi Café, where you can also enjoy an impressive view of Florence.
Summary of your Uffizi Galleries private guided tour:
– Your expert guide will stay with you for 2.5 hours
– Pre-booked Uffizi Gallery tickets included in the price
– Use of Access for Pre-booked Visitors to the Uffizi Gallery
- Professional Florence monolingual guide
- Reserved Uffizi Gallery ticket with timed entry
- Earsets with 4+ participants
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher on paper or on your smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Photos allowed without flash
- Large bags, backpacks, big umbrellas must be dropped at cloakroom inside museum.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event