Join this wonderful opportunity to learn about the splendid religious centre of Florence on a short but intense 1-hour walking tour around the most admired Florentine buildings on the Piazza del Duomo!
You will be in a small group in the company of a professional local guide narrating arts, history and anecdots about what made people in Florence desire these monumental religious buildings and mainly about those who built them, from the genius to the humblest worker: it has been a work of men in the name of God and for eternal pride of the entire Florentine community.
When the introductory walking tour ends, you will get your 72-hour valid ticket for all attractions of Florence’s religious centre and the reservation to climb the dome on your own at 12:00PM…right before lunch-time!
Be sure your appetite will increase both for arts and for good pasta!
Enjoy the most splendid views of Florence from such a vantage point!
- Professional Florence monolingual guide
- All Piazza Duomo attractions ticket, you can visit inside on your own within 72 hours from first validation
- Timed reservation for climbing the dome on your own shortly after guided tour ends
- Earsets with 10+ participants
What do I need to bring?
- Your voucher on paper or on your smartphone
- Comfortable shoes
- Photos allowed without flash
- Supplied ticket is valid also for visiting on your own Baptistery, Giotto’s Belltower, Grande Museo del Duomo and Santa Reparata Crypt
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled a day or less before event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 25% if booking is cancelled 3 days or less before event